Are you terrified and confused by commercial sewing patterns?! You don’t have to be! In this article, you will learn mega cruise shipload of secrets to using sewing patterns successfully!
A sewing pattern for garments is a starting template of a design.
The keyword in the previous sentence is…
A garment pattern CANNOT and was NEVER meant to fit EVERY woman straight out of the envelope!
Therefore, for us to entertain such an expectation is like being 50 years old and to still believe in the existence of Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, AND a handsome, rich, sizzling fit, and gallant Prince Charming!
NOTE: If you’re ready to begin this journey and would like to buy my recommended tools and supplies, please click HERE!
Now, that we’re straight on that point, let’s learn…
Learn All About Sewing Patterns
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern [A Super Easy Ultimate Guide]
- How to Trace or Duplicate a Sewing Pattern
- How to Easily Assemble a PDF Pattern
- How to Read a Ruler
- Fit: How to Assess Your Body
- Fit: Understanding Garment Ease
- Fit: How to Take Your Body Measurements
- Fit: Choosing Your Starting Pattern Size
- Fit: 3 Methods to Fitting a Sewing Pattern
- Fit: Fitting Sewing Patterns ~ What You Need to Know
- How to Layout a Sewing Pattern
- How to Pin a Sewing Pattern
- How to Cut Out a Sewing Pattern
- How to Transfer Sewing Pattern Markings to Fabric
Life is the ultimate red carpet event. Dress for it!