A garment pattern is a starting template of a design.
The keyword in the previous sentence is…
A garment pattern CANNOT and was NEVER meant to fit EVERY woman straight out of the envelope!
Therefore, for us to entertain such an expectation is like being 50 years old and to still believe in the existence of Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, AND a handsome, rich, sizzling fit, and gallant Prince Charming!
NOTE: If you’re ready to begin this journey and would like to buy my recommended tools and supplies, please click HERE!
Now, that we’re straight on that point, let’s learn…
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern [A Super Easy Ultimate Guide]
- How to Trace or Duplicate a Sewing Pattern
- How to Easily Assemble a PDF Pattern
- How to Read a Ruler
- Fit: How to Assess Your Body
- Fit: Understanding Garment Ease
- Fit: How to Take Your Body Measurements
- Fit: Choosing Your Starting Pattern Size
- Fit: 3 Methods to Pattern Adjustments
- Fit: What You Need to Know to Fit Sewing Patterns
- How to Layout a Sewing Pattern
- How to Pin a Sewing Pattern
- How to Cut Out a Sewing Pattern
- How to Transfer Pattern Marking to Fabric
Life is the ultimate red carpet event. Dress for it!